Safety & Risk
- Heavy Equipment Boss S-236, National Wildfire Coordinating Group (2013) NFES 002688
- Incident Response Pocket Guide, National Wildfire Coordinating Group (2014). NFES 001077
- Thrown Object Hazards in Forest Operations,Rummer, Bob and Klepac, John (2011) Paper 11-05. Presented at 2011 National Symposium of Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing Safety and Health. Retrieved from the Internet June 1, 2016
- Firefighters Inside the Iron, WildlandFireLLC, 2014
- Harvesting Systems and Equipment in British Columbia, Forest Engineering Research Institute of Canada, BC Ministry of Forests, 1999.
- Big Iron Heavy Equipment Workshop, Large, Jonathan and Campbell, Roy, FP Innovations, Alberta, CA, 2011
- Machines on the Fireline, Jaffe, Valerie. Fireline Magazine, National Wildfire Suppression Association, Nov 2014, Feature article pp20-22.
- A Summary of Fuel Treatment Effectiveness in the Herger-Feinstein Quincy Library Group Pilot Project Area, Murphy, Kathy, Duncan, Pete, and Dillingham, Colin, USDA R5-TP- 031, Dec 2010.
- Wildland Fire Suppression Tactics Reference Guide, Northwest Wildfire Coordinating Group PMS 465 NFES 1256, April 1996.
- Bulldozer Fireline Production Rates – 1988 Update, Phillips, Clinton B, George, Charles W, Nelson, David K., USDA Forest Service Intermountain Research Station INT-392, 1988.
- The Vermillion Pass Fire Guard Banff, R. MacD and S. Humphries, Kootenay & Yoho National Parks of Canada. Aug 2003.
- Hazard Tree Removal and Firefighter Safety, Rich, Bob, Publish as a paper on the Southwest Coordination Center web page, 2014.
- Steele, Jim, Developing a Concept of Operations for tactical use of Mechanized Equipment, Wildfire Magazine, Spring 2015.
- Northern Rockies Big Iron Use Guide Developed by Professionals, Steele, Jim, Kuehn, Scott, Rich, Bob, and O’Brien, Stephen (2002) Northern Rockies Training Center, 2002.
- Firefighter’s Handbook on Wildland Firefighting Strategy, Tactics, and Safety, Teie, William C., Deer Valley Press, 2001.
- Leadership for the Wildland Fire Officer Leading in a Dangerous Profession, Teie, William, Weatherford, Brian F, Murphy, Timothy M, Hubert, Dave, Deer Valley Press, 2010.
- Fireline Production Rates, USDA Forest Service National Technology & Development Program SDTDC, Apr 2011.
- Rx310: Introduction To Fire Effects – Soils, PPT, Lata, Mary, USFS, 2012.
- Heavy Equipment Taskforce Dispatch SOP, Wesselius, Debbie, USFS, WildlandFireLLC, 2015.
- Heavy Equipment Taskforce (HETF) Award, USFS, WildlandFireLLC, 2015.